Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Forum Technical Support: can not post
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> can not post

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Bumpyroad

Virginia

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 06:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

1492 wrote:

wilber747sbcglobal.n wrote:

new to site I can.t post rv pic my rig eather

New members are not permitted to include photos until they achieve a certain number of forum posts.

I don't object to this rule but do wonder when it went in to effect. What is the "certain number?" Shouldn't this be emphasized in the picture posting tutorials?

Tom

it was news to me of course I am fairly new here. I've run into this on sites requiring it to post in buy and sell.

bumpy

Washington, DC

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 08:40pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

I don't object to this rule but do wonder when it went in to effect. What is the "certain number?" Shouldn't this be emphasized in the picture posting tutorials?

Tom

Just after the forums were hit with routine Spam posts hitting most all the sub-forums. I personally don't think its useful to specify the exact number of restricted links/photos for new members, as I'm assuming Spammers can also read? I have no objection of informing new members that PM.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> can not post
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS