Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Where to purchase RV long queen bed linen
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Where to purchase RV long queen bed linen

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
meetmeinthekeys

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 08:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have a class C RV with the bed over the cabin. Try as I might, I cannot find long queen size sheets. Any suggestions???

UPDATE: A standard queen bed is 60" x 80". In my Shasta RV the bed measures 61½ x 87. I contacted the maker and found that I could go to
http://www.advancedbedding.com/rv.php for custom sheets. They are a little to rich for my blood so I think I will purchase some new sheets and get out my trusty sewing machine to "custom make" my own. It's a great resource though. Thanks everyone for your input.

* This post was edited 06/15/17 09:22am by meetmeinthekeys *

rexlion

Broken Arrow OK

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 08:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Your bed is longer than 80 inches? If so, try California King sheets. 72"x 84". I am surprised; most rv queens are shorter than a standard queen.

Mike G.
--currently in between trailers--
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven... (Ecclesiastes 3)

ScottG

Bothell Wa.

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 08:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I believe "Long" queens are actually the length of a normal residential queen. So any queen size sheets will fit.

Scott, Grace and Wesly
2003 Dodge 3500 4x4, 6 speed Cummins (lightly bombed),
2004 Forest River 25RKS many, many mods.
H0NDA eu2000i

Washington, DC

View Profile

Posted: 06/14/17 08:43pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Moved from Forum Technical Support

SCVJeff

Santa Clarita, CA.

View Profile

Posted: 06/15/17 03:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ScottG wrote:

I believe "Long" queens are actually the length of a normal residential queen. So any queen size sheets will fit.
Yep..

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

mgirardo

Brunswick, GA

View Profile

Posted: 06/15/17 07:08am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The OP is talking about the cabover bed, it's not a standard mattress size. In our Greyhawk, the cabover was the largest bed in the camper. It spanned from the street side to the curb side. Our Class C was 96" wide. Our daughter used the cabover bed and would take her queen size mattress topper from home and put it on the bed. There was still 6 inches or more on each size. Width wise (front of coach to rear of coach), the topper fit perfectly, so it was 60 inches, but length (street side to curb side) was closer to 90 inches.

Anyway, after our daughter starting bringing her mattress topper from her home bed, she just used her regular sheets. The rest of the space on the bed was for storage. Before she started bringing the mattress topper, we would use two flat sheets. The bottom flat sheet acted like a fitted sheet, but only tucked in on three sides. Again, the rest of the bed was used for her stuff.

I would think you'd have to have something custom made if your cabover bed is as long as ours was.

-Michael

Michael Girardo
2017 Jayco Jayflight Bungalow 40BHQS Destination Trailer
2009 Jayco Greyhawk 31FS Class C Motorhome (previously owned)
2006 Rockwood Roo 233 Hybrid Travel Trailer (previously owned)
1995 Jayco Eagle 12KB pop-up (previously owned)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Where to purchase RV long queen bed linen
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2017 CWI, Inc. © 2017 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS