Trailer Life Magazine Open Roads Forum: Technology Corner: Renew SiriusXM
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

> Renew SiriusXM

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Chuck_thehammer

Ohio, or Very South Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 04:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

TurnThePage wrote:

On top of that, I'm tired of the same old music. With services like Sirius and Pandora, I'm constantly finding new stuff that I like.

YES, just yesterday.. I heard a song on Sirius "6" from the 1960's I never heard before.... one of them "make Fun OF' type of songs...
it was dumb but funny..

carl2591

Garner NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/17/18 10:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

that a great idea plus you can buy the gift card at any Best Buys store which are all over the US.. man i love this place with all the great ideas.. thanks a million.

2012Coleman wrote:

A friend told me to do the exact thing that the OP did - let it expire and wait to get a better offer. I don't need the entire lineup, so it's good that there are package deals.

Never had Sirius before, but enjoyed it during a recent road trip - didn't have to continuously hunt for channels.

I plan on paying by check for renewal. If they don't accept that, I'll purchase a gift card and load it with the renewal amount so they won't be able to auto renew me at the regular price, and I won't have to remind myself.

Carl2591, Raleigh NC
2005 Airstream Classic 31D
2003 Ford F-250 SD, CC, 7.3L modded diesel machine
Every day is a new day with potential to be life changing.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

> Renew SiriusXM
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS