Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Beginning RVing: New to RV'ing
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> New to RV'ing

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Parrothead Mike

SW Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/02/18 06:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Started looking at this site back in 2002 when it was difficult to find a really good place for RV related info. The folks here were more than helpful. It helped me decide to purchase a 5th wheel and a diesel tow vehicle. We had a small TT, but knew we wanted to do some serious traveling after retirement.

I used to do a copy & paste for potential trips, cooking ideas, and snowbirding ideas onto Word documents so I'd have all that valuable information in one spot & in print. I have to say that the trip documents I put together really helped when traveling to the Rockies and out east. Info on our winter trips to Florida narrowed down potential campgrounds to the point we found our 4 month winter stay place away from the snow and cold.

2018 Chevy 2500HD Duramax - 2015 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
16K Huskey EZ Roller Hitch - EU2000i Honda Generator

2gypsies

Enjoying the West!

View Profile

Posted: 02/02/18 09:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Welcome!
99% of the members are very helpful and awesome. Thankfully, there's only a small percentage that will criticize your post or tell you to search for the answer. Please don't get scared off by them. They forget that they were once beginners, too. Also, remember there are many separate sections of this forum so pick your spot and ask away.
Happy camping!!

Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

michaelhebert1986

leesburg, fl

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/10/18 05:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Welcome! My wife and I also just joined the RV lifestyle. We will be FT for a while when we move in the next few weeks. Hope it is fun and safe!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> New to RV'ing
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS