Motorhome Magazine Open Roads Forum: Technology Corner: More Windows 10 Problems..They keep coming
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

> More Windows 10 Problems..They keep coming

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
DD716TED

Washington State

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 11:06am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks to all for responding to my question...I have tried all of the recommendations, removed updates, and did what I found when "Googling" the problem (restarting after each trial).. . all with the same results..Not able to save jpg files as I did in the past.. I give up.. MICROSOFT wins and I will learn to use the "Paint 3D" program that came with Windows 10.. It is basically the same with minor variations.. I just wanted to keep the same program for use on all household / laptop computers.. THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME.. I have found during my RV'ing travels, RV'ers are the most helpful group I have been associated with..

AsheGuy

Raleigh, North Carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/13/18 12:29pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DD716TED wrote:

Thanks to all for responding to my question...I have tried all of the recommendations, removed updates, and did what I found when "Googling" the problem (restarting after each trial).. . all with the same results..Not able to save jpg files as I did in the past.. I give up.. MICROSOFT wins and I will learn to use the "Paint 3D" program that came with Windows 10.. It is basically the same with minor variations.. I just wanted to keep the same program for use on all household / laptop computers.. THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME.. I have found during my RV'ing travels, RV'ers are the most helpful group I have been associated with..

I quit letting Microsoft win years ago, sorry you have limited options.

I hesitate to bring it up as it usually leads cloud bashers to comment but Google Photos does all that you said in your original post that you wanted to do. And what you do is synced with all your devices.

David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

> More Windows 10 Problems..They keep coming
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS