Trailer Life Magazine Open Roads Forum: Camping World / Primetime lost summer!
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Service and Inst...

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Service and Installation

> Camping World / Primetime lost summer!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
Scott VA

Stafford,VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/01/18 08:12am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Lacrosse model 328RES trailer bought in August of 2017 develop nasty leaks from the slide out. . Called the dealer where I purchased it…Camping World / McGeorge’s rolling Hills in Ashland, VA. They made an appointment for me to drop the trailer off June 11th. It’s still there! Not one bit of actual repairs has been done yet. Many fights back and forth with Primetime about what they’ll cover under warranty.

I have a season site in Williamsburg that I’m paying for but don’t know when I’ll be able to enjoy it again. 12 missed weekends and counting!

LaCrosse Trailer model 328RES
Camping in Williamsburg, VA

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 09/01/18 08:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello 98 Land Yacht,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the experience you are having with Camping World. Please allow me to share this with the leadership team for review and follow up. Please provide your contact number in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Bird Freak

Calhoun, Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/01/18 10:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Call Primetime directly. Not thru CW and ask for authorized repair places around you, maybe even a mobile repair service. CW is well known for forgetting you after the sale.

Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Tyler0215

Iowa

View Profile

Posted: 09/01/18 01:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Jeez! Go get your trailer and find someplace else to get it repaired.

Scott VA

Stafford,VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/15/18 09:57am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

Hello 98 Land Yacht,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the experience you are having with Camping World. Please allow me to share this with the leadership team for review and follow up. Please provide your contact number in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Still no luck! Now 14 weekends I've paid for a site I can't use. My service Rep Aisha Hinton has failed to either return my messages or not contacted me when she said would 22 TIMES!. The Service Director Steve Kaarp has not returned my calls after telling me the trailer would be finished yesterday! He would not take my call last night or today. Their GM is supposedly copied on my messages.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 09/15/18 10:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello Scott VA

Thank you for the follow up message, I apologize for the delay you are experiencing. Please allow me to follow up with the leadership team.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ralph Cramden

US

View Profile

Posted: 09/16/18 05:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The OP's first response was 9-1 followed by the canned care team response. It's now 9-16.
Still no resolution, calls or messages not returned multiple times, another post theother day and yet another canned response. A fine example of total incompetence or just outright apathy on Camping Worlds part.

Go get your rig Scott and find somewhere else. Its about as evident as it can be you're not getting anywhere nor going to get anywhere with this course of action.

Sooner rater than later this thread will be sent to the trash bin, and chocked up as a problem solved.

Scott VA

Stafford,VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/18 01:42pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello Scott VA

Thank you for the follow up message, I apologize for the delay you are experiencing. Please allow me to follow up with the leadership team.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

I need the contact information for this leadership team. Still no eta! No returned calls from my messages. They've had all the remaining parts in since Sept. 11th. The GM hasn't called so I guess I need to go over her head. They've had my camper since June 11th! Wife's going to crush you guys on Facebook and the local TV customer service team If we don't get immediate action.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 09/20/18 01:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Scott VA,
Thank you for the additional information and I am sorry to hear you have not been contacted. I have updated your case and requested you be called as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Bird Freak

Calhoun, Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/20/18 02:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Scott VA wrote:

Hello Scott VA

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

I need the contact information for this leadership team. Still no eta! No returned calls from my messages. They've had all the remaining parts in since Sept. 11th. The GM hasn't called so I guess I need to go over her head. They've had my camper since June 11th! Wife's going to crush you guys on Facebook and the local TV customer service team If we don't get immediate action.
I don't think there really is a leadership team. I think they stall you and hope you will go away.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Service and Installation

> Camping World / Primetime lost summer!
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Service and Inst...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS