Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Roaming RVers rally schedule for 2020
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

 > Roaming RVers rally schedule for 2020

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 01/27/20 10:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jakesjaunts wrote:

All: I have never been to Duckett Mill. Where will most of you be booking sites? I understand you have had one rally there last year. Thanks

Good to hear from you Kim, Amber & Matthew is asking everyone to get in sites 91 thru 105, be careful though, I almost booked site # 97, then found out it had a maximum camper length of 30'.
Here is a link to the rally thread Here
[emoticon]

shutterbug0131

Homer, GA

New Member

Joined: 08/28/2017

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 03/10/20 09:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I just received this email from recreation.gov but it did not specify a campground. What do we do in the event that the dump stations are closed?

Due to the unseasonably high amounts of rainfall (during the winter months) we cannot guarantee that the dump stations will be fully functional or available for the duration of your stay in the campground. As a result, please make necessary arrangements in the event we are forced to close the campground dump stations. Thank you.


Matthew, Amber, Cody, Logan, & Bella
2015 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
Gulf Stream Conquest LE

ATL JOHN

Canton,GA

Senior Member

Joined: 01/01/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 03/10/20 10:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I received the same email. I think this would effect mostly army corps campgrounds


2006 Silverado 3500 CC Dually
Duramax/6spd Allison
Firestone airbags
Prodigy P3 brake control
TST 507 TPMS
2011 Heartland Bighorn 3670RL
Lippert 6PT Leveling System
Heartland Owners Club Member 1650


GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 03/10/20 11:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

shutterbug0131 wrote:

I just received this email from recreation.gov but it did not specify a campground. What do we do in the event that the dump stations are closed?

Due to the unseasonably high amounts of rainfall (during the winter months) we cannot guarantee that the dump stations will be fully functional or available for the duration of your stay in the campground. As a result, please make necessary arrangements in the event we are forced to close the campground dump stations. Thank you.

I received the same email, all I can say is that this might turn into a shilly situation lol

LEP100

Atlanta

Senior Member

Joined: 04/19/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 03/11/20 07:57am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Same Here, we just need to wait and see what the summer will bring....
Lep100


2500HD Duramax/Allison/X Cab w/3.73
Compass Carriage
33CKQ (Super Pinky)
Prodigy Controler


wannavolunteerFT

South Georgia

Senior Member

Joined: 01/01/2010

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 04/02/20 10:14am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

looks like it will be NOV before I can get together with you guys. I plan to be in NC for summer, welcoming a new grandbaby, and then to VA for September and October. I am making reservations for High Falls, and wondering what area you are trying to get. I know sites 65 to 89 are in fairly open area and more large sites. Has anyone made reservation yet?


2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 04/03/20 09:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wannavolunteerFT wrote:

looks like it will be NOV before I can get together with you guys. I plan to be in NC for summer, welcoming a new grandbaby, and then to VA for September and October. I am making reservations for High Falls, and wondering what area you are trying to get. I know sites 65 to 89 are in fairly open area and more large sites. Has anyone made reservation yet?

Good to hear from you Judy,
Here is a link to Jerry's rally thread November Rally

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/05/20 02:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We booked our site at Ft Yargo, as Kim mentioned in another post there isn't many sites left, if you are interested you better grab one before there all gone.
We will be on site # 30 Sept. 17 thur 20th.
[emoticon]

Pawpaw48

Locust Grove

Full Member

Joined: 11/10/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 07/22/20 08:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey Mark. Mary and I booked site 26 at Fort Yargo but we do not yet see a thread. Please include us in any set up of the thread for Terry and Larry. We will be dogless as Yoda passed away on Monday of this week.


2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Duramax and Allison tranny.
2008 Heartland Bighorn 3100RL with TrailAire TriGlide, Ground Control Systems electric leveling, TPMS, self adjusting brakes

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

Senior Member

Joined: 11/26/2006

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 07/24/20 11:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pawpaw48 wrote:

Hey Mark. Mary and I booked site 26 at Fort Yargo but we do not yet see a thread. Please include us in any set up of the thread for Terry and Larry. We will be dogless as Yoda passed away on Monday of this week.

Sorry to hear about Yoda, I know these fur babies are like our own children. [emoticon]
We switch this over to Face Book for this rally and are considering going all the way with FB, you should have received an invitation, if you haven't please send me a message on FB.
Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you and Mary.
[emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

 > Roaming RVers rally schedule for 2020
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.