Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: CPAP and CBD oil
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Mexico and South Amer...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Galvanizd

Puerto Penasco Mexico.... For a bit.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/20 04:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

amandasgramma wrote:

Anyone have issues with taking CBD oil or a CPAP into Mexico??? P

CPAP ok. CBD? You are on your own with that one. US Federal government still regulates Interstate Commerce. Oh Mary ja wanna is legal ...... IN several states, but CBD across state lines is still a gray area.

Probably not much to worry about, unless there is say, a traffic stop for say, speeding and they bring a doggy around, sniffing. The Mule.

Taking anything across the Mehico international border, such as steaks, meat products, etc is illegal but I'm betting there some of us that go North and South across the US/Mexican border with just a little too much of the good tequila or a steak or two.

I've lived in a couple of foreign countries and took no chances. Wife used to live in Mexico and I've been many times. We still take no chances, even when we travel to Rocky Point this Feb.

So its not the possession stuff (especially for the OP in Oregon), its the taking it across state lines and international borders. Fed gubmint stuff

To beat the dead cavallo a bit more, here is just one of many articles avail, if you're interested

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/08/........ks-in-interstate-commerce/7361564785044/

* This post was last edited 01/09/20 05:04pm by Galvanizd *   View edit history

Talleyho69

Playa la Ropa, Zihuatanejo, Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 01/10/20 08:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We were just told that the naturalista across the street from restaurante Los Braceros (best fish tacos in Zihuatanejo) sells small dropper bottles of CBD for 100p.

We'll check it out!

delongtrevor

USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/26/20 03:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I love Blessed CBD oil. I have tried several products on the market and this one https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-cartridges/ is by far the most effective. I have been struggling with anxiety and insomnia for a long time now but Blessed has eased that anxiety and helped me sleep better. Reasonably priced and very fast delivery too!

* This post was edited 06/01/20 12:27am by delongtrevor *

Talleyho69

Playa la Ropa, Zihuatanejo, Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 05/26/20 10:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Where in Mexico are you?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing in Mexico and South Amer...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.