Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: Camping Lights
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Camping Lights

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next
Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/20 11:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

[image]

jake2250

Comifornia

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/20 11:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jake2250

Comifornia

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/20 11:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jake2250 wrote:

Typical

Edd505

Elephant Butte, NM

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/21/20 02:19pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jake2250 wrote:

Edd505 wrote:

Read my original, why all night. The CA responses seem to prove the point, hold my beer and watch this $hit. All fun and games till the cops show up. See the blue line in my avatar?? There is a reason for it, idiots fed my family 25 years and paid for all my RV equipment. I still think lights all night are ignorant, annoying, and inconsiderate kind of like some people. Stay in your city & I'll stay in my country.

Ha,, fair enough,, you do know the saying about Opinions,,and yours is Bigger than the rest! You stay in Mayberry and I will stay in my world!
Ta ta now Ya All!
I see you learned allot being a public servant,,guess I wore a different color set of glasses. I served the public and they were not considered Idiots,but if the shoe fits,, then the country you live in deserves you!!

Just a question,, How many IDIOTS have you arrested or did what you did cause they had lights on all night??
Just cause you wore a piece of metal over your heart doesn't mean you have a heart!! Look in the mirror,, Be proud Brother!!
Idiots,,, yeah that's special!

Worked for a county of great people, the idiots that couldn't follow the law are the ones fed us. If it weren't for the criminals I wouldn't have had a job. Go play your California lights and please stay on the left coast you not a problem out here.

2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

jake2250

Comifornia

View Profile

Posted: 01/21/20 09:50pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Edd505 wrote:

jake2250 wrote:

Edd505 wrote:

Read my original, why all night. The CA responses seem to prove the point, hold my beer and watch this $hit. All fun and games till the cops show up. See the blue line in my avatar?? There is a reason for it, idiots fed my family 25 years and paid for all my RV equipment. I still think lights all night are ignorant, annoying, and inconsiderate kind of like some people. Stay in your city & I'll stay in my country.

Ha,, fair enough,, you do know the saying about Opinions,,and yours is Bigger than the rest! You stay in Mayberry and I will stay in my world!
Ta ta now Ya All!
I see you learned allot being a public servant,,guess I wore a different color set of glasses. I served the public and they were not considered Idiots,but if the shoe fits,, then the country you live in deserves you!!

Just a question,, How many IDIOTS have you arrested or did what you did cause they had lights on all night??
Just cause you wore a piece of metal over your heart doesn't mean you have a heart!! Look in the mirror,, Be proud Brother!!
Idiots,,, yeah that's special!

Worked for a county of great people, the idiots that couldn't follow the law are the ones fed us. If it weren't for the criminals I wouldn't have had a job. Go play your California lights and please stay on the left coast you not a problem out here.

k!

* This post was edited 01/22/20 09:45am by jake2250 *

paddywanpeep

The USA

View Profile

Posted: 01/22/20 04:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It sounds like Jake2250 is just a D***

Edd505

Elephant Butte, NM

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/22/20 12:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

paddywanpeep wrote:

It sounds like Jake2250 is just a D***

The Jakes of the world keeps LE busy year round, even in State Parks & Private camp grounds. sad

garmp

St Louis, MO

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/22/20 03:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Not meaning to add fuel to the fire, but many of the parks where we stay have lights, street lights if your will, that come on at night. That's the one thing we try to avoid. Why drive miles to a park to be lit up at night as though you were in the city?
We will purposely avoid a great site if it directly under a light.
But that's us.

Our Phoenix Cruiser 2100, "Bob", has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

DannyA

West Tennessee

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/22/20 03:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My guess would be people just like them.
The small colored lights around awning or camp site don't put out much light and don't bother me.

2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

philh

Belleville MI

View Profile

Posted: 01/22/20 06:10pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DannyA wrote:

My guess would be people just like them.
The small colored lights around awning or camp site don't put out much light and don't bother me.

We have our blink flashy bright colored lights set to lowest level purple. While we can get disco light going, after about 3 minutes, I'm ready to run to the darkness [emoticon]

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 9  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Camping Lights
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.