Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Question -- "It's Full" Gifts for RVers
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

 > Question -- "It's Full" Gifts for RVers

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
CavemanCharlie

Storden,MN

Senior Member

Joined: 03/01/2012

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 02/26/20 03:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pasusan wrote:

dcmac214 wrote:

Thanks, NOW I get it. Haven't seen any of those Lampoon movies.

"Tasteless" is the word I was looking for but posted anyway. You younger folk, this is what you're coming to. It's inevitable.
This movie is from 1989. [emoticon]



[emoticon] I guess it all depends on your idea of age and such. I was talking to a young friend the other day that was telling me she was watching a antique cartoon show with her kids called "Power Rangers" . lol I said that it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's. lol I told her the to me cartoons like Bugs Bunny were old and everything after that was new.

winniman

muskoka Ontario

Senior Member

Joined: 01/26/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 02/26/20 08:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

CavemanCharlie wrote:

pasusan wrote:

dcmac214 wrote:

Thanks, NOW I get it. Haven't seen any of those Lampoon movies.

"Tasteless" is the word I was looking for but posted anyway. You younger folk, this is what you're coming to. It's inevitable.
This movie is from 1989. [emoticon]



[emoticon] I guess it all depends on your idea of age and such. I was talking to a young friend the other day that was telling me she was watching a antique cartoon show with her kids called "Power Rangers" . lol I said that it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's. lol I told her the to me cartoons like Bugs Bunny were old and everything after that was new.

How about the Flintstones. Remember Stony Curtis, and Anne Margrock. Carry Granite. lol That's gotta be 50s and 60s

bukhrn

Lanexa, Va

Senior Member

Joined: 03/20/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 02/27/20 12:58pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

winniman wrote:

CavemanCharlie wrote:

pasusan wrote:

dcmac214 wrote:

Thanks, NOW I get it. Haven't seen any of those Lampoon movies.

"Tasteless" is the word I was looking for but posted anyway. You younger folk, this is what you're coming to. It's inevitable.
This movie is from 1989. [emoticon]



[emoticon] I guess it all depends on your idea of age and such. I was talking to a young friend the other day that was telling me she was watching a antique cartoon show with her kids called "Power Rangers" . lol I said that it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's. lol I told her the to me cartoons like Bugs Bunny were old and everything after that was new.

How about the Flintstones. Remember Stony Curtis, and Anne Margrock. Carry Granite. lol That's gotta be 50s and 60s
Actually, The Flintstones came out in Sept.'60 and are still on on cable.


2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund
You can have my RV, when you pry my cold dead fingers from the Steering Wheel


Eric&Lisa

Scappoose, OR

Senior Member

Joined: 07/11/2006

View Profile



Posted: 02/27/20 04:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

CavemanCharlie wrote:

...it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's...


Yeah, um, about that. The year 2050 is closer to us now than the year 1990.

I dropped a decade around here somewhere. Can't seem to find it. If you see it, let me know, I am missing it. LOL!

-Eric


Eric & Lisa - Oregon
'97 Silverado K2500, New HT383 motor!, Airbags, anti-sway bar
'03 Lance model 1030, generator, solar,

bukhrn

Lanexa, Va

Senior Member

Joined: 03/20/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 02/28/20 12:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Eric&Lisa wrote:

CavemanCharlie wrote:

...it wasn't old and she said that it was because it was made way back in the 90's...


Yeah, um, about that. The year 2050 is closer to us now than the year 1990.

I dropped a decade around here somewhere. Can't seem to find it. If you see it, let me know, I am missing it. LOL!

-Eric
I wish that was all I lost, I passed out at a party at 25, and woke up at 73, have no idea where that time went, but it sure seems to have gone fast. [emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

 > Question -- "It's Full" Gifts for RVers
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.