Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: My Dear Wife loves me....
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> My Dear Wife loves me....

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Redcatcher70

Beebe, AR

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/20 09:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

She is the type to takes things seriously, when it was recommended that everyone wear a mask or face covering when out doing business, she went into action. DW started digging in her sewing stash and found all she needed to supply half the village with a mask! She found an abundance of African print that was leftover from making our granddaughter skirts to wear when she spent a semester in Zambia a couple of years ago. Me, being the conservative type, did not want to make a fashion statement, dug around and found my own material. I found 4 or 5 bandanas I had used during my mission trips to Honduras and Belize. She made three masks from each bandana, double thickness, one for each day of the week. Why so many I do not know, I only leave home about one day a week, to go pick up the grocery order at Walmart....

Dave & Pat
2008 Hi-Lo 19T
2004 F250, XLT Crew Cab, V10, finally, enough power!
"No kids, no pets, made it to retirement"

wanderingbob

monticeeo, fla

View Profile

Posted: 04/04/20 11:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am not sure she loves ya , maybe she just wants to insure that you will get out of her way and get out of the house !

GeoBoy

Bennington

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/04/20 08:43pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dave, my wife is a quilter and when the mask thing was being discussed she got on the phone to friends and family, next thing you know 45 masks were sewn and they included a replaceable MERV 13 filter insert. Of course she had me delivering groups of filters, made 6 stops today.[emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  General Topics

> My Dear Wife loves me....
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.