Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Around the Campfire: I'm so bored
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Humor/Jokes

> I'm so bored

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Tyler0215

Iowa

View Profile

Posted: 04/12/20 05:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I watched two hours of the food network.

DFord

Near St Louis, MO

View Profile

Posted: 04/12/20 05:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Doing what we're doing is a lot better than being on the front lines of this national disaster so be thankful for that. This truly is a war and the health care workers are on the front line saving as many lives as they can. When I hear they're going into battle with reused unsterile equipment risking their lives, it makes me cry. We should be better than that.

I don't care for being cooped up either but feel like I'm doing my part to prevent the spread of enemy and preventing a spike that would put the burden on health care workers to decide who lives and who is left to die. No one should be put in that position so I'm doing what I can.

There's plenty to do around here if I could get my butt off the couch and get at it. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like getting after that project I've been putting off for the past year. It's too cold this week to paint so I'm off the hook on painting the house for now.

Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

salem

Central Valley, Ca

View Profile

Posted: 04/13/20 08:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I know what you mean, Tyler0215. Our granddaughters spent two weeks with us. They and my wife love those cooking shows. I'll admit, I actually started getting interested in some of them, especially those that have chefs competing against each other.

DFord

Near St Louis, MO

View Profile

Posted: 04/13/20 08:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary (How to pass the time):

Day 1 - I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!
Day 2 - Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!
Day 3 - Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
Day 4 - 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
Day 5 - Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
Day 6 - I get to take the Garbage out. I'm So excited, I can't decide what to wear.
Day 7 - Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
Day 8 - Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen". You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
Day 9 - I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I'm getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
Day 10 - Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He's a Web Designer.
Day 11 - Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"
Day 12 - I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
Day 13 - If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidentally touch your face.
Day 14 - Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3-1.
Day 15 - Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month.

down home

south

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/13/20 11:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm having a hard time observing the 6'rule with the refrigerator.

The pizza place knows my ring. Delivery Driver is buying a new Mustang from tips.

* This post was edited 04/13/20 11:43pm by down home *

campigloo

Baton Rouge, La

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/14/20 08:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DFord that’s hilarious!!!

DFord

Near St Louis, MO

View Profile

Posted: 04/14/20 08:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom
Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear
Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".... I'm offended.
Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under

Chiefcpo

Huntsville, Alabama

View Profile

Posted: 04/16/20 06:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DFord these 2 even got the wife and dog LAUGHING

gohepat

Boston

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/20 12:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Many people were chained at home.

gohepat

Boston

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/20 12:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

movies and games

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Humor/Jokes

> I'm so bored
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.