Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Tech Issues: Harbour Freight Jack stand recall.
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Harbour Freight Jack stand recall.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
fj12ryder

Platte City, MO

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 05:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ernie1 wrote:

I think the real problem here is that the moderator does not exert enough control over what is an obvious racial/cultural slamming and the root of this displeasure has not much to do with the perceived or real concern about the product itself. There are way too many of these types of posts that are allowed to appear and continue to a point where things get out of hand. There needs to be more control by the powers to be rather than having the rest of us having to deal with it.
I respectfully disagree. More censorship isn't needed, a free exchange of ideas is what makes the world go round. Even if you don't like those ideas.

Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Fisherman

Angus, Ontario, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 06:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

gbopp wrote:

Fisherman wrote:

wopachop wrote:

I like the fancy spelling in the title!! That could be their premium line of tools. Harbour Freight.
(rolls down window) Pardon me.....do you have any harbour freight?

Sorry that I used the proper spelling of the word harbour.

Is there a proper spelling? I thought it was more of an American vs. different country spelling.

And I'm sure they use Harbor in their legal paperwork, so wouldn't that make it their proper and correct spelling [emoticon]

Just pulling a leg, there's more crazy misspelled words out there than you can shake a stick at. [emoticon]

gbopp

The Keystone State

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 06:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Fisherman wrote:

Just pulling a leg, there's more crazy misspelled words out there than you can shake a stick at. [emoticon]

Yep. I'm far from perfect but, if I had a dollar for every misspelled or misused word I see I would be driving a new Prevost. [emoticon]

DrewE

Vermont

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 07:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

gbopp wrote:

Fisherman wrote:

Yep. I'm far from perfect but, if I had a dollar for every misspelled or misused word I see I would be driving a new Prevost. [emoticon]

You're sure you wouldn't be diving a new Pervast? [emoticon]

wopachop

lb

View Profile

Posted: 05/20/20 07:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have you guys seen the Hazard Fraught coupons? Theyre pretty funny and worth a quick google image search.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Harbour Freight Jack stand recall.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.