Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Thor Four Winds 29G too good to be true?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Thor Four Winds 29G too good to be true?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 05/27/20 08:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So regardless of the chit chat, THAT is a great deal. He!!, I'd buy it and flip it if nothing else.
OP, check it out and if it's legit and in great condition, it should already be in your driveway!

If you've hung around here much, the same crowd will tell you tomorrow, in another thread, that $25-30k will get you a nice 10+ year old class C......

"Yes Sir, Oct 10 1888, Those poor school children froze to death in their tracks. They did not even find them until Spring. Especially hard hit were the ones who had to trek uphill to school both ways, with no shoes." -Bert A.

Jerseydevil

NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/27/20 01:28pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cyager9110 wrote:

I have no experience with campers at all. I recently came across a 2016 Four Winds 29G with 26,000 miles. The guy is only asking $25,000. After looking up comparible models, this deal almost seems too good to be true. He claims to have paid $79,000 a year prior for it. What are things that I should be looking for to make sure there are no issues? I have test drove it and went over everything and other than cosmetic things here and there, it seems in great shape. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cody

Wow, seems like a no-brainer to me unless it took water or was driven 22k with no fluids in it. Check exterior/interior close for any bubbles in roof or delamination.

Cyager9110

Illinois

View Profile

Posted: 05/28/20 08:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Got the motorhome! It's in great condition. Some water damage in the bed above the driver's seat but that is about it. He also threw in a free car hauler as well so it was a hell of a deal. Any recommendations on a cleaner for the exterior? It is pretty weathered and could really use some restoration

* This post was edited 05/31/20 05:35pm by Cyager9110 *

Jerseydevil

NJ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/20 04:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cyager9110 wrote:

Got the motorhome! It's in great condition. Some water damage in the bed above the driver's seat but that is about it. He also threw in a free car hauler as well so it was a hell of a deal. Any recommendations on a cleaner for the exterior? It is pretty weathered and could really use some registration.

Good luck!

Try Meguiars wash and wax.

jrobert01

tennessee

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/20 07:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

read the article on red max pro really good for older faded exterior makes it look like new just follow instruction by users you will love the look.

Bumpyroad

Virginia

View Profile

Posted: 06/01/20 06:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jrobert01 wrote:

read the article on red max pro really good for older faded exterior makes it look like new just follow instruction by users you will love the look.

too many "issues" with red max later.

bumpy

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Thor Four Winds 29G too good to be true?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.