Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Still not a happy camper .
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Insurance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Insurance

> Still not a happy camper .

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
wanderingbob

monticeeo, fla

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 10:51am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

In todays mail a letter saying that they were reinstating my policy . I cancelled and quit paying on June 11. CANCEL THIS POLICY !!!!!!

schlep1967

Harrisburg, PA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/23/20 12:14pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Seems they tried to get in contact with you when you came on and complained yesterday. Do you think maybe that letter was in the mail before yesterday? Check you private messages, talk to a human and get it settled.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
2009 Open Range 385RLS
Pull-Rite Super Glide

A1ARealtorRick

Gulf Shores, AL

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 03:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Put your cancellation request in writing, and stop paying for it --- looks like you did that. No further action necessary. Maybe they're just confused because there's no such place as Monticeeo, Florida. [emoticon]

. . . never confuse education with intelligence

Lwiddis

Mono Basin National Forest Scenic Area

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/23/20 03:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Could one of us have gifted a renewed membership? lol

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

wanderingbob

monticeeo, fla

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 04:00pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have talked to two human beings , I have sent 4 letters . They know my correct address . Will this just quietly go away when all the letters stop crossing each other . As an aside , my daughter is , I gotta get this correct , " Chief Assistant General Counsel " at the Florida Office Of Insurance Regulation , and she just laughs and says for me to quit worrying about and it will die a natural death . I have started a policy of not dealing with any concern that makes you run rings with your phone to talk to a human . I guess I will get over this in ten or twenty years !

Robyn Barnes

Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 04:29pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi Bob,
I sent a message yesterday to confirm your phone number as we've been unable to connect with you with the one we have on file. If you could kindly respond, we'll get a supervisor in contact with you to resolve any outstanding issues or concerns.

Sincerely,

Robyn Barnes
Sr. Marketing Director
Good Sam Enterprises
[email protected]

wanderingbob

monticeeo, fla

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 04:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You do not need to contact me , just cancel . You have 2 phone calls and 4 letters . Just cancel . It is tough trying to call some one and can not get through .The last time that I called it took me 22 minutes to get through to a human at your company .But that did not get the job done , I am not a happy camper !

rexlion

Broken Arrow OK

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/20 11:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wanderingbob wrote:

You do not need to contact me , just cancel . You have 2 phone calls and 4 letters . Just cancel . It is tough trying to call some one and can not get through .The last time that I called it took me 22 minutes to get through to a human at your company .But that did not get the job done , I am not a happy camper !
How do you know they have associated your online contacts with your full name and address and whatever else they need in order to go into the computer records and ensure cancellation? "Wanderingbob" might not be enough info. Just a thought.

Of course, you could always just dispute the charge with your credit card provider. There are options! [emoticon]

Mike G.
--for now, using a cargo trailer for camping--
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjamin Franklin
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

wanderingbob

monticeeo, fla

View Profile

Posted: 06/24/20 06:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

On the very first reply to Robyn I gave her all the pertinent information including policy numbers

joelc

Cedar Point, NC

View Profile

Posted: 06/24/20 09:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They want you bad as a client. I have an idea, but not funny. If you stake a claim with them maybe they will cancel you.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Insurance

> Still not a happy camper .
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Insurance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.