Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: RV Pet Stop: Bordetella Vaccinations
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> Bordetella Vaccinations

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
toedtoes

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/08/21 10:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tornado-dog goes crazy with the hose! He loves it. He'll even do that with a small spray bottle - puts his mouth over the sprayer until water is drippibg out his mouth.

1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

toedtoes

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/08/21 11:23am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BCSnob wrote:

Deb, our first Border Collie (Duncan) was obsessed with snapping at water. Imagine that, a Border Collie obsessed. Anyway, he had a go with Loeb Fountain while I was a postdoc at Purdue U. Having his head whipped sideways when he snapped the water jet never dampened his obsession.

Now that is a water game. Tornado-dog is very jealous!

toedtoes

California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/08/21 11:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad the honey is working. My friend's puppy was coughing all night and the honey completely stopped it. I hadn't thought of using it before that.

If Tornado-dog doesn't get worn out, he starts playing with the cats. Looney1 just swears at him and whacks him once hard in the face and he gives up. Looney2 will go after him like a lion on a hunt. I still can't figure out if Looney2 is playing back or going for the kill. They've spent an hour "attacking" each other from under the table. So I really try to keep Tornado-dog otherwise occupied. Cat-dog helps a lot with that.

Deb and Ed M

SW MI & Space Coast, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 04/08/21 02:11pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BCSnob wrote:

Deb, our first Border Collie (Duncan) was obsessed with snapping at water. Imagine that, a Border Collie obsessed. Anyway, he had a go with Loeb Fountain while I was a postdoc at Purdue U. Having his head whipped sideways when he snapped the water jet never dampened his obsession.

ROFL!!! Augie would LOVE that!!!

We're getting a new dog park in Viera, FL, funded by a man named Mark Pieloch, who apparently made his money with pet pharmaceuticals and is wonderfully generous towards all "pet" projects (literally). I've heard the new park will include a doggie splash pad, so yes, we'll be risking the dread Bordetella again next fall :-)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> Bordetella Vaccinations
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.