Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Coast to coast
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Diamond c

West ky

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/02/22 05:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Is anyone a member of Coast to Coast RV resort club? If so how much is it, and is it worth the money? They keep calling and Emailing me trying to get us to come and check it out, and go through the sales pitch but won’t give me any price information over the phone or by Email.

Lwiddis

Cambria, California area

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/02/22 05:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If the proposal includes a night or two of no cost camping, accept IMO.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

craig7h

Branson MO area

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/22 04:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been a member for all most two years now, this will be the third camping season as a member. Why am I still a member do not really know. Every trip I plan I first look for Coast to Coast parks that are with in the area we plan on staying. Most if not all the parks are no where near we want to be. If there was one close to the are I would use but there just is not.

Good luck

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

TenOC

On the road -- Full time

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/03/22 07:30am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

How many days do you camp a year? $10 per night vs $50+. Look for a home park with LOW annual maintained fee such as Breckenridge Lake Resort in Crossville TN. Buy a resell home park membership on the web. I purchase my for about $450 plus the $100 C2C yearly membership + $50 home park dues.

Go listen to the Sales pitch, you get a few nights free camping. You can always say NO since the home park buy in fee is very high.

Do NOT get a home park near where you will camp due to the 150 mile restriction.

I think you need to camp more than 30 days a year to make C2C a good value.

Since I am older than 65 I camp mostly at NP, COE, or BLM land for $10 a night.

Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/22 05:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

A waste of money. Better off with this:

https://passportamerica.com/?gclid=Cj0KC........QPb_d-EEtXErSKUFIF-ScWIBIZYaAo8rEALw_wcB

or

https://freecampsites.net/

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2022 CWI, Inc. © 2022 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.